Below is a rundown of what’s taken place as of late and what to look out for during the remainder of 2015 and into 2016.
- My atypical werewolf novella Grave Intentions went out of print a few months ago.
- Three books went out of print in May: The Killing Club, Last Night Out and Deep Dark Woods.
- The audio book edition of DININ’ should be released mid to late June.
- June/July will see the release of my short story collection, Escaping Lucidity. This will be released in Trade Paperback and eBook editions by Ravenswood Publishing and contain a special introduction by John R. Little.
- Later this year will see the re-release of my critically acclaimed atypical zombie novella, The Fields. It will still contain the Introduction by Jonathan Maberry that was in the original edition by Apex Publications in 2011. The new edition will be released in Trade Hardcover, then soon after in Trade Paperback and eBook editions by SST Publications and contain a new Foreword by Joe McKinney and an Afterword by me telling the history behind the book. This new edition will also have a new wraparound cover and new interior illustrations. This one is going to be a beauty!
- Late this year will see the release of the audio book edition of Escaping Lucidity by Cup O’ Tea Productions.
- (Last week I also received word from a publisher who will be picking up and re-releasing The Killing Club, however I can’t tell you more, as I have yet to receive, sign and return the contract.)
- A Special 5 Year Anniversary Edition of Last Night Out will be released in Trade Paperback and eBook editions by Ravenswood Publishing and contain a new Introduction by Gene O’Neill. Release Date, TBA.
- Grave Intentions will be re-released in Trade Paperback and eBook editions by Ravenswood Publishing and contain new Forewords by Ray Garton & James A. Moore. Release Date, TBA.
- An anthology titled, Cadence in Decay, will be released in Trade Paperback and eBook editions by Ravenswood Publishing. I will be the Editor on this project. Be on the lookout soon for the cover art, as well as the list of contributors. I guarantee you’re going to love this one. Release Date, TBA.
- (I’m also working on one or two other potential projects for 2016, possibly 2017. More on those when/if things develop as I believe they should.)
That’s all the news I have for now. The remainder of 2015 and 2016 should bring some exciting re-releases and new books.
The End is the New Beginning.