As this is only the beginning of the publishing process, I don’t have an official release date, though I do have a fairly good idea of how the process will work from this point foward.
– Publisher will receive and process the counter signed contract
– Publisher will contact me to submit the entire edited mss
– Manuscript will go into Pre-Production (editing on their end)
– I will be sent Page Proofs, review and edit, again, as needed and send back to them.
– I will be sent back the Page Proofs with any suggestions or edits I have made for review and final sign-off.
– Book will go into Cover Design
– I will be sent the Cover to review and approve
– Book will enter Production stage and I will be informed of the official release date
That’s pretty much it, in a nutshell. Lot’s to do, but fun all at the same time.
Also, Thank You to all those that have already visited my site and left encouraging comments. I appreciate it, very much!