I’ve added some content to the FAQs page. Feel free to check it out.
Many, many years ago (back in the day of high school), I was into writing poems. I was searching over the web today and found one of my poems, ‘Holocaust’s Fear’, is still floating around out there in cyberspace. I thought I would share it with you. It can be found under Freebies to your right.
As this is only the beginning of the publishing process, I don’t have an official release date, though I do have a fairly good idea of how the process will work from this point foward.
– Publisher will receive and process the counter signed contract
– Publisher will contact me to submit the entire edited mss
– Manuscript will go into Pre-Production (editing on their end)
– I will be sent Page Proofs, review and edit, again, as needed and send back to them.
– I will be sent back the Page Proofs with any suggestions or edits I have made for review and final sign-off.
– Book will go into Cover Design
– I will be sent the Cover to review and approve
– Book will enter Production stage and I will be informed of the official release date
That’s pretty much it, in a nutshell. Lot’s to do, but fun all at the same time.
Also, Thank You to all those that have already visited my site and left encouraging comments. I appreciate it, very much!
‘Gnomus’, was the second short story I wrote but the first to be published. It can be checked out here in the August 2008 edition of Orion’s Child Magazine. Truth be told, these little things scare the jeepers outta me.