There are a few things I would like to update you all on.
1) I was contacted by a new magazine (can’t say which one, yet) that will debut early next year. They inquired with me about the possibility of them doing a feature on me in their Oct 09 issue, with an interview, short story, etc. Additionally, they asked if I would be interested in writing a ‘review’ for them. I, of course, said, yes – to just give me the details and that I would come up with something.
Once these are set in stone, I will of course let you know.
2) I mentioned here about my short story, ‘The Ringmaster’ being published in the Nov. edition of Orion’s Child Magazine. I said I would update you all on the link so you could read it, but it hasn’t went live as of yet. Once I find out what’s going on, I will let you know.
3) Began another step in the promotion and marketing of Night School by contacting libraries here in Ohio and around the rest of the US, asking them to pre-order the book from the publisher and place it on their shelves.
4) I mentioned here about me working on a Chapbook. Currently, a publisher in the UK is reviewing it.
5) There is a film producer that is currently reviewing the short stories that are making up the Chapbook.
With everything that is going on, I haven’t had much time to write anything new, especially not the new novel I was working on before Night School was accepted for publication. Although, I am in the middle of a creepy short story about a Mummy, that I hope to have done by the end of the week. I’ll then start shopping that around to different magazines, as well.
Hope everyone is doing well and don’t forget about the Contest!